Thursday, November 3, 2011

John Sherfius retires from editorial cartooning

From "The Daily Cartoonist":

JOHN SHERFFIUS RETIRES FROM EDITORIAL CARTOONING

John Sherffius, the editorial cartoonist for the Boulder Camera, has announced that he’s retiring from editorial cartooning. In an email sent to the Association of American Editorial Cartoonists email list group, he writes:
“I wanted to let you, and the AAEC, know that this will be my last week at the Boulder Camera, as I am retiring from editorial cartooning. I informed my editors and Creators News Service at the beginning of October, but I wanted to wait before letting the AAEC know until the Camera readers were informed today.
“I’ve had a great career in editorial cartooning and I’m very thankful. However, I’ve been in this field since college and I think a change will do me good – I’m looking forward to pursuing other artistic endeavors.”

John Sherfius' cartoons can be found on Cagle. 




No comments:

Post a Comment